- Stephen F Austin State University Alumni Student Athlete in Football BS Kinesiology
- Played in the NFL as a member of the Washington Redskins
- 17 years experience in the Strength and Conditioning
- 3 year strength and Conditioning Coach at Lamar University
- Program Director and Pro Player Development and Head Performance Coach Have worked with and currently work with numerous pro athletes the likes of Mike Evans, Christine Michael, Kelechi Osemele, Ryan Grant, Jamaal Charles, Andrew Harrison, Brittan Golden, Willie Jefferson, Tra' Carson to name a few.... And the infamous Joe Namath Jr.
National Strength and Conditioning Association Member and Certification BPS L1 L2Nike SPARQ Vertimax Master Trainer